[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ] [ New Poll ]

FUCKABLILITY and the Art of Getting Temp Work, how to get temp work in NYC
Critter
Posted: February 21, 2003 01:22 pm

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I repeatedly get comments from temps complaining that they register with agencies, score well on the tests and never get called by those agencies with work. These people wonder why this is so, why do some agencies advertise for temps and then when you go in and register they don't give you work?

FUCKABILITY! FUCKABILITY IS THE KEY!

The secret to getting a lot of temp work (with some agencies) is being FUCKABLE; i.e., you have to be attractive enough to the agency's pathetic client that the agency's pathetic client will want to stare at your ass all day long and dream of having sex with you.

Some temp agencies KNOW what their client is into, i.e, what kind of temp the client likes and does not like.

When you walk into one of these TYPES OF AGENCIES, the temp counselor will look up at you and immediately begin scanning your face and ass to see if your features match the requirements of any one of his/her Clients.

If this temp counselor does not think that you might be considered POSSIBLY FUCKABLE by one of his/her clients, the counselor will allow you to register and take the tests, but that counselor is not going to call you with any work.

The Good News is that there are soooo many twisted, pathetic, useless, hard-up idiot fuckers in NYC supervising Centers, that everyone in NYC is bound to match some hard-up fucker's idea of Fuckable. There are even Lesbians who supervise/manage Centers who are looking for someone LICKABLE.

From Christopher Paige's Journal
http://www.honation.com

--------------------
Christopher Paige
Copyright 1996-2003 Relationship LLC
[ ^ ]
Critter
Posted: September 13, 2003 11:41 pm

Christopher Paige

Long years ago, I blamed temp agencies for much of the bullshit associated with temping. Then, when I realized the fucked clients that temp agencies have to deal with I softened by stance somewhat.

take for example, the fucking Queens looking for a date when they call for a temp; the psycho butt ugly Caribbean bitches who hate everyone in the whole world (including themselves); and the burnt out loser White Females who've only seen dick on PBS.

--------------------
Christopher Paige
[ ^ ]
Critter
Posted: October 24, 2003 07:05 pm

Christopher Paige

Who Da Fool?

After you have gone to about 5, 10, 20, 30 or however many idiot fucking temp agencies you have to go through in order to get one or two that actually give you work, when you finally do get a temp assignment, you will see that ALL of the idiot fucking temp agencies that did not call you with work are sending temps to the Client that you are temping for.

Many Many Many times I have been at Clients temping and I was the ONLY temp there and I have seen timesheets from all of the temp agencies I registered with who never called me with work.

So, exactly who are these idiot bitches hurting?

There currently seems to be a rise in a certain kind of useless temp counselor bitch that is more interested in giving tude than in making money.

The one thing in life that most of us in NYC temping have been able to rely on was that Temp Counselors are bigger whores than any of us temping could ever be.

I know for a fact that there are temp counselors who hate me but who still call me with work because they are whores who will do anything to make a few pennies.

However, these new YOUNG useless bitches that are suddenly popping up as temp counselors don't know shit about making money because most of them :

( A ) have not been in the staffing business long enough to know anything about the staffing business;

( B ) most of them do not seem to be making commissions, they are just paid a salary, so they have no real incentive to actually make money; and

( C ) most of these stupid bitches seem to be just plain ole stupid ass White bitches who are more interested in giving tude than in making money.

--------------------
Christopher Paige
[ ^ ]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[ Topic Options ]  [ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ] [ New Poll ]

[ Script Execution time: 0.0272 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted 1996-2004 by Relationship, LLC
Minimalist 2.0 Skin by Ava for Syphgraphics
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv