[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ] [ New Poll ]

Fun Things to Do With Dead Bitch, happy times with a rotting corpse
admin
Posted: November 11, 2003 08:15 pm

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As everyone is aware by now, that tired ass nut job who worked at that IBank died of cancer last year, an event which started a year long party bing by most of the temps in NYC that I know.

Well, it occurred to me, just because the bitch is a pile of so much rotting flesh and bone, it doesn't mean that we can't still have fun with her.

So, I decided to start this topic of "Fun things to Do With A Dead Bitch". Here is my start:

1. We could buy a wood chipper and turn the bitch into fertilizer, but then I would think that just wood chipping the bitch would be enough of a hoot in and of itself.

2. We could devise some way of re-animating the bitch so that we could then all kick and beat her to death (I don't think that it is illegal to kill a dead bitch in New York State, although I heard there may be a fine associated with mistreatment of a corpse).

3. We could like find out where the bitch is buried and have like a gang/group "piss on her grave" party ...

I'm sure you can all come up with many more exciting things to do with a dumb back water swamp bitch after she has been rotting in a box in the ground for about a year and a half, so let's hear them.

--------------------
Ross Russell
Copyright 1996-2003
Relationship LLC
[ ^ ]
Fuzzy Butt
Posted: November 12, 2003 01:25 pm

Group: TCNYC
Member No.: 8

Well, I don't want it to look like I hated the bitch. I mean its not like I LIKED the bitch, but she did give me a lot of work before her tits attacked her.

I let the bitch stare at my *ick and she gave me a lot of work, I thought that that was a fair trade, it was sorta kinda like a straight bitch version of body worship.

Anywho, depending on her current state of decomposition, it seems to me that it might be rather easy to like compact the bitch into like an oval shape, warp her in leather and use her as a sorta kinda decomposing swamp bitch football

--------------------
Fuzzy Butt Straight Boy Temp
I tried straight, it didn't work out
[ ^ ]
Critter
Posted: November 12, 2003 01:30 pm

Christopher Paige

Member No.: 2

Wasn't the nut job from Louisiana?

I heard that they have some kind of stew like concotion down there that they make where you can just throw in any leftovers you have lying around.

Maybe you could like boil what's left of the bitch, throw her into that stew thing , and call it

Dead Bitch Gumbo

obviously, you couldn't feed it to humans, but don't they still have alligators down there in Louisiana?

--------------------
Christopher Paige
http://www.honation.com
Copyright 1996-2003 Relationship LLC
[ ^ ]
Serial Killer Temp (tm)
Posted: November 12, 2003 01:45 pm

Member No.: 3

Why the *uck is it that all of the bitches that I would really enjoy killing all end up dying of natural *ucking causes?

Why is that?

I vote for re-animating the bitch so that we can kick her to death.

I would even go for someone just stringing what's left of the bitch up and we can hack it to pieces like that cow at the end of Apocalypse Now.

--------------------
Serial Killer Temp ™
I came
I saw
I offed the Bitch
[ ^ ]
Darla Dimwitty
Posted: November 12, 2003 01:53 pm

Member No.: 4

You people are so sick.

Do you understand now why Dead Bitch was so picky about who she gave temp work to?

I have 25 scripts that Dead Bitch wrote with me as the star. When I become rich and famous when Dead Bitch's scripts are made into movies (staring me), the joke will be on you fools.

--------------------
Darla Dimwitty
http://www.actortemps.com
I know I'm dumb
But I'm White and I have A *ussy
[ ^ ]
Lourdes Lardass
Posted: November 12, 2003 02:06 pm

Member No.: 9

While I don't like to be seen siding with temps, I lost millions of dollars when Dead Bitch DNU-ed my agency (while still giving all that business to Personnel Express).

I want the bitch to feel pain, eternal pain.

Maybe someone can come up with some kin of spell where we can tortue her soul an keep it in limbo so that our descendants can tortue the bitch after we die.

Oops, I said the "B" word didn't I?

--------------------
Owner
Lardass Staffing
President
National Association of Lesbian Owned Staffing Firms
Pimping Sperm Chuckers
How to Get Half Without Putting Out
[ ^ ]
Dead Bitch
Posted: November 12, 2003 02:34 pm

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Thank you for sticking up for me Darla. Let them insult me as they choose, I'm proud that I was able to keep the ugly and the DARK out of my IBank and others (through my connections with temp agencies) for as long as I was able to.

Everyone knows that SOME people were never meant to temp at investment banks, just as SOME bodies were never intended to perform Ballet.

There are many other places that the Dark and the Ugly can temp, as I always said when I was alive

Let Them Work Law Firms!

--------------------
Let Them Work Law Firms
[ ^ ]
admin
Posted: November 12, 2003 08:00 pm

Administrator

Member No.: 1

See, this is why it's good that Tits Can Kill.

God must have recognized that there was no way that IBank was going to fire your stupid ass (even though we don't know how the fuck you got that job in the first place).

God had to recognize that the only way to save the world from your idiot fucking diseased brain was to have your tits go commando on you.

I wish I could have been one of those lucky temps who got to witness you slowly waste away.

What is that smell, BTW?

--------------------
Ross Russell
Copyright 1996-2003
Relationship LLC
[ ^ ]

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[ Topic Options ]  [ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ] [ New Poll ]

[ Script Execution time: 0.0225 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted 1996-2004 by Relationship, LLC
Minimalist 2.0 Skin by Ava for Syphgraphics
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv